Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bored...

just taking some time out to vent .. cuz i'm bored.. just some things that piss me off...u ready?? here we go..

~saying you'll be there for me and never bother
~stuck up people
~materialisticness (is that a word?)
~money
~people who don't understand pregnancy horomones
~snow on the roads
~ignorance
~shit talkers
~drama

okay.. that's all i can think of right now.. i'm sure there is plenty more but we'll keep it simple for now..

so I can't wait until this pregnancy is over. I love my children and yes it is a blessing to be pregnant but lets face it.. gaining an extra 30 lbs and body parts swelling that you didn't even know existed, not being able to breathe, walk, sleep, stand, eat, or talk without interference... it's not exactly glorious. thank goodness I will have the holidays to keep me busy cuz I am going out of my mind!!!

No comments: