Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Ebay Bummer

Wow.. who knew that life would be so hectic without my other half.. okay I expected a huge disruption but not this huge...

I barely have time to shower, let alone sit here and blog! lol. Good thing you can't smell through the computer huh? ; )

So has anyone sold anything on ebay? well my first attempt was truely poor.. so I relisted my items (which are barbies still in the box that are 12 years old)... so I sold 3 of them! yay!! (right?) wrong... I totally miscalculated how much it would cost me to ship them and after all was said and done I think I profited a total of $1.27. sooo... I might as well have just given them away or kept them.. I was so pissed off on my way out of the post office! When I was shipping one box the mail guy asked me If I wanted to spend 5 more cents to get it there sooner and I said no!! (okay 5 cents is 5 cents)

I guess next time I will pay closer attention to how much shipping I charge.. I am not giving up totally on ebay, cuz it wasn't their fault.. it was mine... so any suggestions on what else I should sell on ebay? strollers? baby clothes? anyone else have experience selling to give me hand?? any feed back would be great.

No comments: