Thursday, April 2, 2009

Random Thoughts for today...


Since josh is leaving I think it will be good for me to post a daily blog to put my thoughts somewhere... so I'm going to try to do it everyday.. so here's whats going on in my head today...

Well we are finally getting a new washer in like a week. It only took them a month to give me a store credit..but of course it's for the price of the original washer not for how much it actually costs now.. hate warranty companies.. oh and on that note..the lamp in our 52" tv blew and we called the warranty company...SORRY! we don't cover that... WHATEVER...
NEXT!
Kaelyn has been on this kick lately that everytime I leave the room she cries.. like a devastating, please don't leave me, cry. By the time I get to her to pick her up she is practically hyperventilating! Makes it kind of difficult to get anything done...oh..there she goes...Sometimes I hear her crying and she isn't making a noise..likes its imbedded in my head or something!

Kohen is going to preschool in the fall...my baby is growing up! We have to schedule a visit here soon before josh leaves. He really wanted to be there for Kohen's first day of school but the one that we picked, also most affordable, doesn't start until september. It's a christian based preschool which I am happy about. Since I don't go to church (whole other story...) I at least want him to learn more about God and the bible.

ten minutes later... sorry had to rescue the screaming baby who is now clinging to me like it's the end of the world....

well more tomorrow.. kohen is saying he is starving even though he already ate a banana, applesauce and a nutrigrain bar....

No comments: