Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ten Things Tuesday

Ten Things I love about being a mother..
1 ~ the smile on my kids faces when they see me
2~ the face that I have a purpose.. I am molding these little humans into sophisticated individuals
3~ finally realizing that I can't do it all and still be okay with it
4~ the firsts... first smile, laugh, crawling, walking, school..etc. I try to savor these moments because they only happen once..
5~ I am perfectly fine with the fact that I would die for them.
6~ The hugs and kisses (this might be the best part!)
7~ I appreciate MY parents so much more...
8~ They make me appreciate sleep a WHOLE lot more.. (LoL)
9~They will always have a piece of my heart..
10~ The hopes that I have to be a positive influence and an important part of their lives..

1 comment:

Tricia said...

What a GREAT list. I can't wait to experience these things for myself. Thanks for sharing!