Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thank You..

Thank you to all the people who are negative. Those of you who tell me I can't do it.. I won't survive.. I won't make it.. Thank you.
Thank You to those who directly judge me without knowing the real me.
Thank you to those who didn't believe that Josh and I would have made it this far.
Thank you to those who turned their backs when I needed them most.
I say thank you to negative people because without you there wouldn't be a positive. If you hadn't been so negative I wouldn't have strived to do better, to go the extra mile, to work my butt of, to make it through the worst of times. So again, thank you negative people, you gave me a reason to be better than you..

3 comments:

renee said...

oh, i agree! it makes you more determined to make it work! i am sort of in that place right now.

andrea said...

AGREED!

Musings of the Mrs. said...

You Tell 'em . Never let the negativity of others get you down (otherwise known as "do what I say, not as I do.")