Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ten Things Tuesday

I am trying to blog everyday.. doesn't always happen.. so here is my list for yesterday..

Ten Things I could TOTALLY live without..

1~ DRAMA... keep it to yourself. I have more important things to do than deal with ignorance.

2~ LIARS... why are you wasting your time? tell me the truth..lying leads to annoyance number one

3~ DRUGS.. don't do em. don't want to.

4~GUNS..hate them...which doesn't make sense considering my husband is in the army..but I still hate them.

5~BILL COLLECTORS.. if I couldn't pay you in the first place what makes you think I can pay you now.. LEAVE ME ALONE.. you want my kidney? cuz that's about all I have worth a crap.

6~DIRTY LOOKS... If you have a problem with me enough to give me a dirty look.. say it to my face. Yes I am young. Yes I have children... but I am probably a better mom than you will ever be!

7~DISRESPECT.. if you come in my house, and it's clean, pick up after yourself. this is not a hotel with a maid service..

8~TELEVANGILISTS (sp?).. you are not God. you can not heal people by smacking them in the forehead..

9~COMMERCIALS... I want to personally thank the person who invented DVR and tv show fast forwarding. you are my hero.. and the people who target my 4 year old son so that when we go to the store he wants the most expensive food and toys..

10~CRAPPY WEATHER.. it ruins plans.. makes me scared to drive...floods my yard.. etc.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I agree with everything on your list. I cannot stand commercials, and before DVR, I am not even sure how I made it through a whole TV show!