Saturday, May 23, 2009

AgGhhH!!

My four month old daughter has found her voice.. when she is not cat napping (naps that consist of 20 minute intervals) she is fake crying or shrieking. yes my 4 month old fake cries. I didn't think that it was even possible! They say babies can't be spoiled... I don't believe it... Kaelyn cries like I left her forever.. is hyperventilating.. when I pick her up "SMILES!" yes I believe that is what you call spoiled..

Don't get me wrong. I love being a stay at home mom but sometimes I just want to freaking poke my eyes out with a fork and pull all my hair out! I try to stay busy to keep my mind off of my stress but, I'm wondering if it is just causing me more stress. Do I ever just sit and do nothing?? Answer? NO. I Can't. Apparently I'm ADD or something. It is impossible for me to take it easy.

I don't have a job.. so what do I do you say?? I play with my kids..I go to stores just to browse.. I go to the YMCA.. spend time with family.. go tanning.. pay bills.. hang out with friends.. but do you ever get those times where you just wish you could be by yourself? I love love love my kids..but I think I forgot how much work 2 kids are. The crazy thing is... I want more kids. I want 2 more kids.. is that crazy?? That would bring the total to 5 births.. will my body keep bouncing back.. not sure!!

I still have another 10 lbs to lose to be happy with myself. People yell and scream at me.. you look fine! You don't need to lose weight.. okay when I sit down and I can't breathe cuz my belly is hanging over my pants...I'm not happy. sorry...

Okay. Point. My daughter is spoiled. I love my kids. I think I'm on the brink of insanity.

1 comment:

andrea said...

that cracks me up... fake crying!
but i am incredibly happy to hear of another cat napper... it sucks!

and the weight thing - i understand. while i DO think you look great, i understand!
i am looking forward to the day where my thighs don't touch...