Monday, June 1, 2009

Strong?

Josh is Back.

For the next 9 days...

I keep touching on this subject not to inform others.. but to kind of inform myself.. It hasn't really settled on my brain like should. Denial? you could call it that.. I would describe it more like puting on my shiny armor to prepare for battle..

People say I'm strong. I never thought of myself as strong.. maybe I come across that way? Yes I have been through many trials and tribulations (more to come obviously) but, I have crumbled in ways no one sees... maybe it's slowly eating at me from the inside out.

I'll make it. I WILL make it. What choice do I have? I don't... So come on shiny armor.. protect my heart.. lets win this one..

2 comments:

andrea said...

i'll polish your armor for you whenever you need it....

Tricia said...

People don't always do things because they want to, but because they have to! I envy your strength (or whatever you want to call it) and I will be praying for your family and your husbands safe return!