Thursday, June 4, 2009

Side note..

I forgot to mention in my previous post.. I have noticed there are a lot of themes for days when blogging. I always thought it was a cute idea but never wanted to be a copy cat lol but, I'm breaking in and following the trend.. so I made up some of my own themes for each day of the week..

Memory Monday (dedicated to my son Carter..sharing my memories of him with you)
Ten Things Tuesday (thanks Tricia)
Worry Wednesday (just blogging about my concerns and worries of the week)
Thankful Thursday (saying thank you to in my mind deserves it)
For my kids Friday (blogging about my kids and their accomplishments)

Saturday and Sunday I'll leave open for my random thoughts..


THANKFUL THURSDAY..

I wanted to say thank you to the BMV for letting old people drive..How else would I show up late everywhere I go.. or almost get sideswiped driving down the street.. or get cut off by them pulling out in front of me. Thank you BMV for letting them drive even though they can't hear, see, or even walk. I feel so safe driving my two children in a 5 ton death machine with those kind of people on the road... THANKS!!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Glad you are going to start doing Ten Things Tuesday! It's fun!