Thursday, June 25, 2009

8x8

I was tagged by Renee last week with the 8x8.. started to do it then got interrupted by life.. so here it is..

8 things I say everyday...
1.stop doing that!
2.I love you
3. 1! 2!...(counting to 3 when Kohen is being bad..)
4.I'm going to pull my hair out!
5.booga butt (Kaelyn's new nickname)
6.Hold on a second I'm talking..
7.I don't want to clean..
8.I miss you!

8 foods I love..
1.bologna
2.chicken
3.turkey and cheese sandwiches
4.pizza
5.salt and vinegar chips
6.spaghetti
7.general tso's
8.cheese sticks

8 things I wish I had..
1.money
2.a house
3.my husband home
4.Carter back
5.no bills
6.nice clothes
7.new bed
8.no worries

8 Things I love to do...
1.play with my kids
2.go tanning ; )
3.be outside
4.swim
5.watch tv
6.sleep
7.cook
8.listen to music

8 things I hate to do...
1.clean
2.laundry
3.put away laundry
4.do dishes
5.change poopy diapers lol
6.cry
7.pay bills
8.be alone

8 things that really annoy me...
1.dirty looks..say it 2 my face..
2.giddy girls
3.drama
4.people telling me what to do
5.Kohen asking me a million times after I already say no
6.people that think they are better than you
7.lies..what's the point?
8.bugs

8 things that scare me..
1.dying
2.losing another child
3.losing my husband
4.being alone
5.clowns
6.big spiders
7.beatles
8.being in a car crash

8 Things I do everyday...
1.clean
2.get the kids dressed
3.laundry
4.take care of my kids
5.play with my kids
6.love my kids
7.put the kids to bed
8.maybe sleep a little : )

1 comment:

renee said...

i loved it! and I LOVE general tso's too!!!!