Saturday, June 27, 2009

Night Out

Okay so tonight is a big night.. (well in my book..) I actually get to go somewhere..drink.. and spend the night.. WITHOUT my kids..

God bless my children and everyone knows how much I love them.. but man.. this "single" parenting thing is harder than I thought.. I just wanted to show my appreciation to those of you who have to do it on your own. I have a lot of respect for you.. You can't just go to the store.. or out for dinner.. or whatever whenever you want. (which I didn't really do before anyway..but..)

It's just a lot of pressure knowing that it is all on you. Besides family members.. there is no one to say.. "let me take care of the baby today so you can get stuff done.. or rest for a bit.."

I know this experience will make me appreciate my husband even more than I already do.. He is my best friend.. and my other half. I don't know what I would do without him!

So..tonight... I have a babysitter, ALL NIGHT, and I'm actually going to do something fun.. and drama free..

3 comments:

Musings of the Mrs. said...

WooHoo for DATE NIGHT! Have a great time!

andrea said...

yay!!!!

renee said...

and most importantly, YOU DESERVE IT!! i hope you had fun :D